Friday 22 April 2016

Sugar Mummy In Port Harcourt Needs S exy Man For S exual Relationship


Hello Sweet Guys,

I have never come up with a genuine website that offers real hookup for sugar mummies till I came across this website. I didn’t know about this website until recently and I have to say, I was recommend to the website by a friend of mine and I have spent most of the time just checking out what happens here. I responded to some post that were made by some of the men that have been published on this website and although most of them are very childish, I feel this website has great potential and so I decided to get myself posted here.
My name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Lizzy. I am divorced and so presently single. I was born and I have lived in Port Harcourt for most of my life. I have travelled to so many places but I’ve always returned to Port Harcourt because it is a wonderful place to be in. I have kids and they are mostly matured and doing whatever they want to do with their lives. I am a very adventurous woman and  I love to go out and enjoy myself and have a nice time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment