Tuesday 12 April 2016

Late pastor Odukoya's daughter-in-law shows off her beautiful baby bump (photos)

Jimmy Odukoya and wife Kemi are expecting their first child. The couple celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary last month. The beautiful mother-to-be shared a photo of her handsome brothers cradling her baby bump. "These two are going to be the best uncles in the world. My bubba is so blessed and loved already " she wrote
 

 
She captioned another photo: 

"Happy Sunday everyone! Even though I'm sure I'll still call my hubby at some point today with a list of complaints; "My back hurts", "Your child is huge", "Hurry up and come to London to take care of me" etc. ðŸ˜€ right now I feel so joyful! That post-Church high! ðŸ’–💖 Hope everyone is having a fab day! ðŸ’–💖 #MyNoseIsSwollen #BigHairDontCare #CountItAllJOY

0 comments:

Post a Comment