Saturday 11 June 2016

JUST IN!!! Buhari Speaks on his Reported Brain Cancer Diagnosis

Buhari sa
Buhari sa
Reports just coming in to our newsdesk indicates that President Muhammadu Buhari has debunked report going round in the social media that he was diagnosed with a cancer ailment.
President Buhari while speaking from London, where he is currently spending his 10-day vacation says,
“It’s this ear of mine that’s giving me ailment as you were informed through the office of my special adviser on media and publicity Femi Adesina.”

Buhari sick2
Buhari sick2
Mr, Buhari added that:
“The news being circulated by some people that I am infected with cancer ailment I swear to God is false and nothing but blasphemy by those who don’t want to see Nigeria progresses under my stewardship.
It’s only prayer that I expect to be having from you my lovers. We only spent one year trying to right the wrongs they perpetrated in the past rule”
Continuing he said “God willing, positive change that will manifest in peace and tranquility with all Nigerians is in the offing.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment